Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

Explanation SPEND, SHARE and SAVE

Introduction: Money is used all around the world.  It’s important to know how to spend, share and save it!  This is an explanation to help you make the right decisions with your money.  


Paragraph 1: Let’s begin with spending money.  Here are some things children my age could possibly spend money on. Clothes, Jewellery, Shoes, Movies, Toys, Make up, PS games, Treats, Fruit, Bed, Katy Perry posts.


Paragraph 2: Now we move into what would be worth saving your money for.  Here are some examples of what I think are worthy of saving money for.  Holiday or trip on a airport or travel everywhere.

Paragraph 3: Finally we come to explaining why people would share their money.  The first reason…
They should share their money because when someone does the work they can give their money to them.

Paragraph 4:  Another reason to share your money may be...
when someone needs money I can give my money to them and I can be fair.

Paragraph 5:  In spending, saving and sharing money it is important to set spending goals to guide yourself.  A goal helps you to wash and dry the dishes and put them away, fold the washing and put them away and Mowing the lawns by mowing them in the back and the front.


Paragraph 6 - conclusion:  
When considering how you will spend, save and share your money it is important to decide…

I would decide to share my money with my family.

1 comment:

  1. hi trinity how ar u miss u have fun at school

    ReplyDelete