Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Trinity Holiday


In the holiday’s I went to my Nana’s house. I had lunch with my brother and my Nana. After lunch  I play games I had a feed at my Nana’s house.

When Andrew and I were playing game’s me and Andrew ask our Nana if we could have a fruit and our Nana said yes. We got some fruit we eat it and play game’s. We went to our Nana and we gave our Nana a hug. After when we gave our Nana a huge we play  game’s. Then we gave the game a rest and we watch tv. Then we had another fruit. Then Andrew and I wait until dinner . I help my Nana cooked dinner to peel the potato’s.


Next holiday’s my Nana wants me to stay with them and then my mum and dad needs to find a person to have Andrew at next holidays to have him.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trinity! I like the house you've drawn. How did you draw this house?

    ReplyDelete