Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Reflection: Writing

My Highlight


Hi my name is Trinity I am 12 yr old and I am a yr 8. This year was looking after the Y1-Y7 and showing leadership to the school. My highlight is showing leadership, being a leader and also leading the school. Next year I hope that the new year 8 show leadership and being the leader to the school.

My friends are fun, funny, kind and mostly I play with the yr 5 and 6 because they are much more fun, funny, nice and playful. Next year the year 6 will be a year 7 and the yr 7 will be a year 8 and some of them will be chosen to be a prefects and house captains. Us year 8 will be in college and be year 9. The College that I’m going too is Tamaki College and that is where my great uncle works and so I am going to see him Next year.

Things that I really like

  1. Playing with boys which is my brother and his friends
  2. Going to Tech
  3. Youthtown
  4. Kiwisport
  5. Te Reo
  6. Reading
  7. Maths
  8. A little bit of Writing
  9. Working with a partner or a buddy
  10. Helping someone when needed
  11. Netball
  12. Soccer
  13. Blog Commenting
  14. Reading books
  15. Writing books
  16. Dancing
  17. Playing with my brothers at home
  18. Working with my group



Things that I don’t really like

  1. Getting distracted by someone
  2. People using my Netbook without my permission
  3. Taking my netbook off me without permission
  4. People Teasing and Bullying me
  5. When people being mean to me and trip me over when running and did not say sorry or help me up




Funny Moments

The most funny moments was when Raewen got snapped by Miss Berry because she was talking and it was on Friday when it was home class. Then one day when I went to play with Andrew and his friends I was Nervous but I asked them if I could play and then Andrew’s friends did something funny and it was when they missed because they were playing ball taggy and it was so funny I was laughing hard out.

Then Andrew was going for his best friend and his name is Tidus and he is a year 6 just like Andrew.


Youthtown


When it was the first day of Youthtown it was fun and we had to be in a group and it was kind of like dodgeball but we had to try not to get tagged and then after that it was when we had to try and hit our dodgeballs at the rugby ball to get it down and so 1 team won because they hit the rugby ball down and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment