Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

My Best Maths Teacher Mrs Tele'a

(Malo e ‘lelei, Fakalofa Lahi atu.)(Tongan and Niuean in hello) Mrs Tele’a you are special, strong, kind and helpful to me and I am really sorry about your father that past away.


My Grandad passed away too and so is my great grandad he past away as well because he had cancer so is my first grandad too but he died at the hospital and we had a farewell funeral at my Aunt's house and it was really sad but my Aunt my dad's sister she bought my first grandad home and my Nana said to me that she could leave him at Australia because he’s Australian and he left my Nana here because he doesn’t love her anymore and he didn’t bring her with him so he said to my Nana that she can stay here so he got married at Australia.


Here is a message to you and your father.


Then we had another funeral and it was at the church and my step grandpa’s daughter came to the funeral because that is her grandad. Then we had a feed and then we went home after when we got the picture of him on the booklet.Screenshot 2016-09-08 at 09.36.12.png



So after when we came home we did our housework. Then on Thursday me and Andrew went to school and our mum and dad went to work. I know it’s hard to try not to get upset and that did happen to me because I cried when my grandad passed away and it was hard to get over it and it was really hard to try not to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment