Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

In The Weekends

In the weekends




This weekend is a little bit of fun because I have to look after Andrew and Chad at Nana Browns and I’m going to have fun with Angel.

We are going to the park and I think we are going to GI and then come home. Chad was jealous because I was holding Angel because I haven’t seen her for a long time and because we are  girls as well. We are going to have  breakfast and then get ourself ready and I forgot my scarf because I didn’t know we are going out.

Andrew is going to have his own toasties. Me and Chad is going to share the toasties that is on the plate. We are having toasties for breakfast and then we are going to get ready to go out but it depends on the weather.



After when we come home from GI or the park we are going to do some activities to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment