Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Wk 7 Writing-It was a Stormy Night

It was a Stormy night


It was a Lightning with Thunder and It was really stormy night. It was a Hail with Lightning and Thunder and then the next day it was a hot day and there was a wind calming me down it was a strong wind.


I was playing outside and it started to get really hot. Then the wind came and I was calming down from getting hot from the sun. Then straight after school it started raining and I had to walk home in the rain.


Then it stopped raining and then it was a thunder and lightning and the thunder was loud and there was a hail dropping down on to the ground. Then the Thunder and Lightning stopped and the there was only a hail dropping down on to the ground and it was finished.


So after the thunder, Lightning and hail the sun was rising on the sky and it was a beautiful day and then it started to get hotter and the wind came to calm me down from getting hot from the sun.

So the sun went down and it was light showers outside. Then it went really hard and then it stopped for 5 min and then it started raining again then it stopped again then it started again and it keeps doing that because it was annoying me so I had to stay inside for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment