Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Blogging: High Ropes

For 2 days the yr 11's went to High Ropes at Mt Albert. On Wednesday, we had to arrive at school at 7:45am and wait in the auditorium till the bus arrive. When the bus arrived, 11PCu went to the bus. I sat next to Raewen in the bus. Then we arrived at Unitec, Mt Albert. We were put into groups. In my group I had Raewen, Paris, Sa'ane, Christy, April, Jasmine, Te Harangi, Mata and Fusi. Then we went to our instructors down the hill and across the river and we did some activities. Our instructor's name is Oni. My favourite part was the trust fall. It was fun.

On Thursday was the same routine in the same group, but our group was up the hill, while the others went down the hill and across the river. We had a different instructor. His name was Jay.  When I climbed up the pole, I felt like I was going to die because I felt my hands sweating and I thought I was going to fall. I nearly went to the top but then I needed to come down because I couldn't climb anymore, so I told the girls that I wanted to come down.











No comments:

Post a Comment