Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Blogging: Art

This is my art work. At art, we had to design our face like we have to take 10 photos of ourselves and send it to our art teacher, then we trace our face and then we choose our 7 photos. After we choose our 7 photos, we draw our 7 photos on our faces and then paint. I painted my face red because my favourite colour is red so I painted my face red. Then after I painted my face, I started painting the collar of my blouse and teeth white. Then I painted my eyes brown. I painted my hair and eyebrows black, then after I painted my hair and eyebrows, I painted my mouth light pink. Then I painted the background blue. I painted the tongan flag red, niuean flag yellow, white and red, nike white and blue, warriors blue, mate ma'a tonga, tongan flower and niuean flower purple. I also painted my earrings as well. This is my art work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trinity
    I have been enjoying reading your blog posts from this year. You have had some great learning and interesting experiences at TC. I hope your Level 1 went well.

    Have a great holiday
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete