Pages

Friday 1 February 2019

Blogging: Holidays and first week of school



Holidays and first week of school.

On Christmas Day my family and I went to my nana's house to have a BBQ. Before we had the BBQ for lunch, we opened our Christmas presents. I had a diary, pens, jewellery factory kit, money and a Warehouse gift card.

On Boxing day, my family and I went to the Pakuranga Warehouse to spend our Warehouse gift cards.
.
My mum, 2 brothers and I went to my nana's house and had lunch and I gave my mum her birthday presents.

The rest of the holiday, we stayed home and did our chores.

On my first day of school, I was happy to see my friends at school and we hang out at morning tea and lunch. On my second day of school, I made a new friend who is Loni's sister and her name is Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment