Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Blogging: Holidays

In the first week of the holidays, my brothers and I went to my nanas house for the holidays and spend time with her. On Wednesday, we went to my dads cousins house in Avondale for a visit. After that, we went to buy lunch and then came home and relaxed. On Saturday, went to my poppas house and helped my aunty with the food for the funeral for my great nana who had passed away on Monday. Then after we helped her with the food preparation, we went home to get ready to go to the funeral. The funeral started at 7 and finished at 10:30pm there were a lot of singing and we all had to line up in a line to kiss my great nana goodbye. 

In the last week of the holidays, my brothers and I went to my nanas house again. On Wednesday, we went to the Warehouse to buy my little brother pyjamas and after we bought his pyjamas we went to buy lunch then came home and relaxed. On Saturday, my dad, brothers and I went to my dads cousins house to have our hair cut but I trimmed my hair while my dad and brothers had their hairs cut.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment