Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Blogging: Weekend

 On Saturday, went to Number One Shoes in Mt Wellington and went to look for heels to wear to the ball, then after that we went to Priya's Hair and Beauty Salon in Panmure to get my eyebrows threaded, when the lady was threading my eyebrows it started to hurt. Then went to Fulsun's to get my fake nails and some makeup to wear. After we got home, I went to have my shower and also get my hair done, then nails, after I got my nails done I got my makeup done and then after that I put my heels on and took some photos, then my parents dropped me off to the ball and then I went inside and had a glass of raspberry drink. Then we took some photos and went to go sit down at a table, we waited for a bit and started dancing and after we danced we had dinner and then dessert. After we ate, we did some dancing and then the King, Queen, Prince and Princess was announced. After they were announced, we danced again but it was fun.

On Sunday, stayed home and did some chores.

On Monday, we went to my meeting with my mentor teacher but it was good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment