Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Blogging: Weekend

On Saturday, we stayed home, did chores and then relaxed for the rest of the day.

Yesterday, my nana and grandad came over for a visit. After they left, we started to do some chores and after we did our chores, we played Monopoly and it was kind of frustrating because we had to buy the properties, build and also trade what the other person wants, but it was ok. My dad won Monopoly because we always land on his properties, also give him our money and properties so I was bankrupt first, then my mum and then my brother also lost against my dad. So all 3 of us was bankrupt because of my dad always buying and building on his properties, so we can go bankrupt. But one day, hopefully one of us wins against my dad on Monopoly but I only won once against him and I will do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment