Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Blogging: Weekend

On Saturday, my mum, little brother and I went to my cousins 1st birthday party at my aunty's house. It was fun, there was a bouncy castle for the kids to be occupied. I helped my aunty's sister in law with the boxes for the lollies to go in for the kids. Then, the party started and the kids sang happy birthday to the birthday girl. After they sang, they went to start eating and then the adults and the big kids started to eat. I had pizza, mini mince and cheese pies, brownie, 2 chicken nibbles and 2 drinks one was the mango otai (tongan fruit drink) and the other was the stars cola drink. After we all ate, my cousin smashed her birthday cake and it was so cute cause she put her hand on her face and the leftover cake that was on her hand went on her eye and she started crying cause she couldn't see and it was hurting her eye. Then after that, some of us started cleaning up while the rest was doing nothing but sit down and talk. So I helped my nana, aunty's and mum to clean up the mess. Then, everyone started leaving to go home after they got their share of the cake and the leftover food. When we left, we went to my nanas house to help my nana and aunty to put their stuff inside. After that, we went home and relaxed until bedtime. We had a good time at the birthday party.

Yesterday, my uncle came over for a quick visit and we just relaxed for the whole day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment