Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

A Time Something went missing

When I was nine or ten years old my tooth came.The first thing I did was to put it in a piece of toilet paper and then put it under my pillow. In the morning I looked under my pillow and my tooth went missing and I had 1 and 2 dollars under my pillow. Then I went to my mum and dad and show them my money and then I put it in my wallet or piggy bank and hide it. So that Andrew doesn’t steal my money so that he doesn’t put my money in his wallet.


When I was 10 I lost my earing and I was looking in my room and it wasn’t there and I looked everywhere in the house.  


I couldn’t find it and it wasn’t there because Andrew was hurting me and he slap me face and then my earing came off and I said to Andrew that he is a girl smasher and he started crying and my mum came inside and she saw Andrew crying and she said to Andrew why is he crying and I said to her that he slap my face.


I hit him back and that he keep hitting me and then my earing came out and I tried to find it and my mum said good when boys hit me I have to hit them back and I said to Andrew that is what happens when you slap my face.


I didn’t find my earing and it was hard to find my earing.

I had to change my earings because I couldn’t find my earing before I change my earings I ask my mum if I can change my earings.

No comments:

Post a Comment