Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

In the Holidays

In the holidays me and my Nana went to Glen Innes and we saw my brother, Papa, Nana Brown, Aunties and my cousins. I ran to my Papa and I gave him a cuddle and then we went to see my Nana Brown and we had my baby brother with us and his name is Chad and he was in his stroller. Then we went for a walk and I went to get Chad and then I saw Koula and her family and Chad was playing with Koula’s little brother and Chad was chasing after him. Then I went to get Chad to put him in his stroller so that he won’t go anywhere else. After when I put Chad in his stroller we went to the shop that is called check this out, Nana bought me a white fluffy jacket, after that we met up with my Nana Brown, Andrew, my cousins, Papa and Aunties and after that we went home. Once I arrived I played Star wars and Kung fu chaoz on Thursday in the morning till afternoon. On Friday I went home with Chad and Andrew. We had a good time in our holidays. It was fun in the holidays, and on Tuesday morning I slept in and I woke up and it was 9:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment