Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Rainbows End: Blog post

Last week on Friday the year 7's went to Rainbows end and I was with Raewen, Mose (Raewen's dad), Matiu and Maurice and first we went to the roller coaster and it was fun and scary.

My favourite part was when we had to go upside down and I thought that I was gonna fall and we had to hold on tight to the handles and then we went up slow and then we went down fast and I started to get sick.

Then we went to extreme invader and I was between Raewen and Matiu and it was scary when you went up and it go's down and it was fun and scary.

After that we went to the log and I was in the front with Mose which is (Raewen's dad) and then Raewen was sitting at the back and we went up and then I was about to let go and then we went down and it was fun and exciting.

Then we went to the gold rush and it was fun. We went to bumper cars and I bumped into Raewen, Matiu, Maurice and Mose (Raewen's dad) it was so fun.

After that we went to Scorpion karts we went on it and then we started to race. After that we went to the fear fall and we went up slow and then we went down fast and I couldn't breath. 

Then it started to stop and we came out and Matiu and Maurice couldn't take the belt off and I helped Matiu to take the belt off and then Maurice took his belt off.  

It was fun, scary and exciting. 


























1 comment:

  1. Hi Trinity its me dad I really like your Rainbows end trip photos and did you have fun there because it really looks fun. WELL DONE Trinity

    ReplyDelete