Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Writing Test T4 15

I did something special with my group is Photo booth and Cookie face I had in my group is Mao, Tevita S, Maurice and Puawai  me and my group is in Team 1 A.

In round 1 we went to Brain bust with Miss Clark. Round 2 we did Photo booth in the street with Mrs Tele'a.

Round 3 we did Cookie face with Miss Flavelle. Then we went to round 4 to do Pea pipes with Miss Hockly and Miss Misela.

We had to use a straw to suck the pea in the straw and we had to put the pea in the bowl and we have to try and breath in for long so that we can win for our team. It was hard and I couldn’t breath so after that it was our last one for fun time.

After that we went running and we did 1 lap because it was almost lunch time and we run to the bin and back and we got changed in our school uniforms for lunch.

It was fun,exciting and hard.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment