Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Titanium: Writing

I woke up and I was at school and I saw the hallway messy. Then I got up and walked and I saw a teacher on the phone and she closed the door. I went outside and I saw the police parked outside and I walked to the bike and I ride fast. I went home and I saw the 2 ladies running doing some exercising to lose weight. Then I came home and I packed my bag fast and then I saw a shadow and I tried to open the back door and I turned around and I saw the keys on the table and I used my powers to get the keys then I unlocked the door then I went out to the forest and I bumped to the soldier and he pushed me down to the ground and I went down like a turtle and the soldiers saw the light from me and it exploded to keep them away from and shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment