Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

My Reflection of 2016

Things that I enjoyed of

  • Prize-giving
  • Hot Dogs Fundraising
  • Yr 8 Graduation
  • Parakai

Prize-giving
Last week on Thursday we had our Prize-giving night. It was the year 5-8 and it started at 7:00pm to 8:30pm, I had an award for the Best Effort. Then when Mr Burt said it is time for the year 8 item, and then we all stand up and walked to the stage and get into our position of what Mr Wise-man and Miss Berry put us in.
Image result for Pt England School Senior PrizeGiving 2016`
Hot Dogs Fundraising
In the past few weeks Pt England are fundraising for the year 7 and 8s to go on a trip to Rainbows end and Parakai this term.Image result for Hot Dogs fundraising

Yr 8 Graduation
On Tuesday night the Yr 8’s has a Graduation and we all have to dress nice and I am coming to the Graduation and I am going to wear my blue and black dress for the Graduation and My Mum is coming so My Aunty has to do my hair, and the time is 6:00pm to 8:00pm and it is like an hour at the Graduation.
Image result for Graduation

Parakai
This Thursday I am going to Parakai and it is going to be fun and I will be swimming all day just like last year I swam and then I had a feed and then went for a swim, then when it was time to go I am going to get out and get change into my school clothes/uniform and then have a snack and then talk to my friends and get ready to go back to school and it is a long ride from school to Parakai, and Parakai to school.

Image result for Parakai pools

No comments:

Post a Comment