Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Special Message for 2017

Message for 2017

To the year 1-6
To the Year 1s when you guys are a year 7 and 8 please don’t be like us of being naughty and getting into trouble and be proud,confident and try not to be like us always doing wrong things.

The they year 6s Next year when you guys are year 7's you guys are going to Rainbows end and Parakai pools and Parakai springs is a long ride from school to Parakai springs. Then you guys have to do art when you are a year 8 when the year 7s is at Rainbows end don’t get jealous ok because last year when us year 7s we went to Rainbows end and one yr 7 stayed behind and did art with the yr 8s and so the yr 8  from last year they were so jealous, and don’t be like them when  you guys are a year 8.



Your Sincerely Trinity Bowden from (PES) Pt England School

1 comment:

  1. Malo’e lele Trinity!

    That is a lovely message. I highly doubt you guys were doing wrong stuff all the time - maybe it just seemed like that sometimes. You sound like a lovely student and I would have been happy to have you in my class - and I'm sure your teacher would agree.

    You don't know me yet, but my name is Mark and I'm a teacher working for the summer learning journey you signed up for. I thought I better come online and have a look who has started and then found this heart-felt letter of yours.

    I know you haven't started your journey yet, but if you get the chance I think you'd enjoy joining in with your old classmates. It seems like they're all having fun learning about the world and traveling.

    The activities are interesting, and there is even the chance to draw, make poems, and argue about bull fighting! There's heaps of stuff to do and the best part is that you decide which stuff you want to do.

    Anyway, I hope to see you online soon. I just thought I would remind you that you can still join in whenever you like.

    Kia kaha, and take care,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete